All Saints all the time.

All Saints is one of those stores that I feel like I re-discover every time I drop in. I had one such moment of rediscovery a couple of weekends ago while we were in London. We had braved the streets of Portobello market...devouring a falafel along the way...and admiring the window full of old sewing machines (and perhaps the sale sign!)we were finally enticed into the local All Saints store.

I must admit that I don't always find my shopping experiences at all saints enjoyable...is that because most of the stuff in the store is the same color or just about, and it is hard to tell one shirt apart from another at times...or is it because the stores tend to have the same shirt, etc piled in numerous places around the store? I sort of feel as though I experience constant dejavu when I am in there!

My appeal to the store is the uniqueness of the items they sell and the fact that it allows us to embrace the rocker in us. Their accessories, especially their scarves, which make me wish that we had more space in our front closet. After a few tours around the store, I jumped into the changeroom with an arm full of things. I certainly wasn't a saint on this particular day, as I left the store a proud owner of a military/band leader (yes, band leader...)sweater, a couple of long sleeved cotton shirts and a jean skirt that is way too short for someone who is 30!!

Everytime I step in to the store, I think of my cousin Mallory, and I am convinced that this is yet another UK store that should be exported to Canada.

www.allsaints.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment